Out-of-County Commits

If the Judge signs an order allowing you to serve time in Whitman County, you must do the following things to be able to spend your time here:

  1. Contact the Jail at 509-397-5585 and ask to set up a date and time for an "Out of County Commit".
  2. Show up at the time and date arranged.
  3. Jail costs equals $50 a day. Bring the cash with you.
  4. Bring in legal paperwork which says you can serve your time in Whitman County.
  5. Bring full address of the person we need to contact to inform them you have completed your time in jail.