Board of Equalization


     Michael Largent                                    Art Swannack                                  Tom Handy

Michael Largent
Art Swannack
MS210023_edited-1 (Custom)

Settling disagreements on property value.

You can contact Whitman County Assessor’s office at (509) 397-6220 to review your valuation whenever you have questions about your property value. Property owners can often settle disagreements at this level without continuing the appeal process. However, you still need to preserve your appeal rights by timely filing your appeal form with the Board of Equalization. 


Helpful Documents

How to File a Petition/Appeal

Real Property Petition/Appeal Form

Personal Property Petition/Appeal Form

Agendas & Minutes

Board Decisions