Licensing Information

Our department is responsible for the titling and registration of vehicles and vessels for the State of Washington. We also sell:

  • Farm and commercial tonnage
  • Personalized, Antique, and Collegiate plates
  • Snowmobile and off road vehicle permits
  • Special fuel permits
  • Transit and trip permits

We also distribute Disabled Person parking placards.